Services offered in the bankruptcy and commercial restructuring arena include:
- Bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, including committee representation
- Insolvency planning and transactions
- Loan workouts for creditor and borrower clients
- Collections and repossessions
- Lien disputes and quiet title litigation
- Chapters 7, 13 and 11 representation
We also represent buyers and sellers in connection with sales arising out of bankruptcy, insolvency and liquidation proceedings. We are routinely involved in pre-bankruptcy planning issues, and have served as bankruptcy trustees and examiners in large Chapter 11 cases. We regularly represent Creditors’ Committees, Bondholders’ Committees, Trustees and Examiners in Chapter 11 cases, and serve as state court receivers. In Chapter 11 proceedings, we have represented secured lenders in numerous commercial bankruptcies with a wide variety of collateral ranging from real estate to accounts receivable to intellectual property. In the growing area of insolvency transactions, we have assisted clients in the sale/purchase of numerous assets, including manufacturing facilities, hospitals, nursing homes, restaurant chains, hotels, golf courses, office buildings, aircraft, real estate, personal property and a variety of other business operations.