Katten’s recent insolvency and restructuring engagements, according to the firm, include Barneys, Neiman Marcus, Windstream, Frontier Communications, J.C. Penney, Le Pain Quotidien and Cirque du Soleil.
- ^ Katten Muchin Rosenman (www.law.com)
- ^ Fox Rothschild (www.law.com)
- ^ Akerman (www.law.com)
- ^ picked up (www.law.com)
- ^ Amid Flood of Bankruptcy Filings, Cozen O’Connor Takes 8-Lawyer Fox Rothschild Group (www.law.com)
- ^ As Oil Prices Slip, Texas Firms Are Adding Bankruptcy Lawyers (www.law.com)
- ^ Eyeing Restructuring Demand, McDermott Bolsters Transactions Practice With Katten Laterals (www.law.com)
Source URL: Read More
The public content above was dynamically discovered – by graded relevancy to this site’s keyword domain name. Such discovery was by systematic attempts to filter for “Creative Commons“ re-use licensing and/or by Press Release distributions. “Source URL” states the content’s owner and/or publisher. When possible, this site references the content above to generate its value-add, the dynamic sentimental analysis below, which allows us to research global sentiments across a multitude of topics related to this site’s specific keyword domain name. Additionally, when possible, this site references the content above to provide on-demand (multilingual) translations and/or to power its “Read Article to Me” feature, which reads the content aloud to visitors. Where applicable, this site also auto-generates a “References” section, which appends the content above by listing all mentioned links. Views expressed in the content above are solely those of the author(s). We do not endorse, offer to sell, promote, recommend, or, otherwise, make any statement about the content above. We reference the content above for your “reading” entertainment purposes only. Review “DMCA & Terms”, at the bottom of this site, for terms of your access and use as well as for applicable DMCA take-down request.